Sexual violence, gender-based violence and women’s exclusion in the public sphere in the Congo is not due to culture but to a history of colonisation, slavery, dictatorship, war and the lack of rule of law. Listen to WILPF member Marie-Claire Faray speaking at the International Development Committee here.
Home » Uncategorized » WILPF member Marie-Claire Faray speaks at the International Development Committee
- Read our narrative report about our Autumn Seminar Voices of Refugee Women
- Read about our Autumn Seminar Voices of Refugee Women
- Pictures from ‘No safe hands for unsafe weapons’
- Voices of Refugee Women myth busting facts
- WILPF Member Rebecca Johnson speaks at Oslo weekend of the ICAN Nobel Prize Ceremony
52-54 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8RT
+44 (0) 20 7250 1968
WILPF Charitable Trust, Charity Number 1136098
Our integrated approach
WILPF links human rights, women's participation, disarmament, justice and development in all relevant bodies. We also link local, national, regional and international work. This is our integrated approach to peace.