GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
WILPF UK PRIVACY NOTICE
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018. In compliance with our legal obligations, this Notice sets out the information we hold and why. There is no necessity for any action to be taken by you, provided you still wish to continue your membership
- This organisation is the UK Section of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF UK), and the address of our office is 52/54 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8RT. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On our membership database we hold the following information, as supplied by members themselves:
- First Name
- Full Address
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Local Branch
- Type of Membership (Standard, Concessionary, Joint Household – Full, Joint Household – Concessionary, Group Affiliation)
- Membership information (payment method, date paid, amount paid)
- Date of joining WILPF UK
- We hold this information to send out Annual Reports, newsletters, information on our events, nomination and voting papers, and to record the subscriptions and donations paid.
- Under the Data Protection Act 2018, we have a legal right to hold this information because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- The information is updated when updates are supplied by members.
- WILPF UK does not supply the information to any person or organisation outside of WILPF UK.
- Any members have a right to see the information held about them.
- If a member resigns from WILPF UK, the information will be deleted from our active database within three months of the notification.
- We will retain only names and addresses of all members in our archive for use in historical research.
- Any notification should be sent to our office address as shown above.