In 1914, within an hour of the delivery of the Kingsway Hall resolutions to Downing Street, Britain’s ultimatum to Germany expired and the countries were at war. WILPF UK re-enacted the rally on 4 August 2014 and then delivered a letter to 10 Downing Street requesting meetings with ministers to discuss peaceful solutions to the world’s conflicts. We call on the Government to include women in every aspect of conflict resolution, negotiation and peace-building.
- WILPF Member Rebecca Johnson speaks at Oslo weekend of the ICAN Nobel Prize Ceremony
- Shelia Triggs writes letter to her MP to support the Nuclear Ban Treaty
- Our Own Shelia Triggs speaks at the Nobel Prize Die-In
- WILPF women at CAAT demonstration at the notorious Arms Fair
- Christmas at Trafalgar Square
52-54 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8RT
+44 (0) 20 7250 1968
WILPF Charitable Trust, Charity Number 1136098
Our integrated approach
WILPF links human rights, women's participation, disarmament, justice and development in all relevant bodies. We also link local, national, regional and international work. This is our integrated approach to peace.