WILPF members took part in the weekly Women In Black vigil in central London. At the latest vigil, members protested the UK bombing of Syria, instead asking the government to send aid to Syrian women civil society activists.
Home » Disarmament » Instead of bombs, send aid: WILPF members take part in vigil against UK bombing in Syria
- WILPF Member Rebecca Johnson speaks at Oslo weekend of the ICAN Nobel Prize Ceremony
- Shelia Triggs writes letter to her MP to support the Nuclear Ban Treaty
- Our Own Shelia Triggs speaks at the Nobel Prize Die-In
- WILPF women at CAAT demonstration at the notorious Arms Fair
- Christmas at Trafalgar Square
52-54 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8RT
+44 (0) 20 7250 1968
WILPF Charitable Trust, Charity Number 1136098
Our integrated approach
WILPF links human rights, women's participation, disarmament, justice and development in all relevant bodies. We also link local, national, regional and international work. This is our integrated approach to peace.