Please join WILPF in asking your MP to support Early Day Motion (EDM) 73. EDM 73 is asking the government to include discussion of non-nuclear defence and security options in its parliamentary Strategic Defence and Security Review (SDSR). There are various ways to contact your MP – the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) has a link to finding your MP, and the full text of the EDM is available from the Parliament website.
- WILPF Member Rebecca Johnson speaks at Oslo weekend of the ICAN Nobel Prize Ceremony
- Shelia Triggs writes letter to her MP to support the Nuclear Ban Treaty
- Our Own Shelia Triggs speaks at the Nobel Prize Die-In
- WILPF women at CAAT demonstration at the notorious Arms Fair
- Christmas at Trafalgar Square
52-54 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8RT
+44 (0) 20 7250 1968
WILPF Charitable Trust, Charity Number 1136098
Our integrated approach
WILPF links human rights, women's participation, disarmament, justice and development in all relevant bodies. We also link local, national, regional and international work. This is our integrated approach to peace.