In March 2016, the UK’s Network of Eritrean Women released a statement in partnership with WILPF International, at the Human Rights Council meeting, asking the international community to take concrete actions to improve the human rights of women in Eritrea. The full statement is available online here and available for download via PDF...
Home » Voices of African Women
- New Approach: Using Gender and Social Cohesion to Promote Gender Equality and Women Rights in the R.D.Congo
- Diane Brace as told by her friend Martha Jean Baker
- Join us in signing CND’s Citizen Treaty for the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- Read our narrative report about our Autumn Seminar Voices of Refugee Women
- Read about our Autumn Seminar Voices of Refugee Women
52-54 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8RT
+44 (0) 20 7250 1968
WILPF Charitable Trust, Charity Number 1136098
Our integrated approach
WILPF links human rights, women's participation, disarmament, justice and development in all relevant bodies. We also link local, national, regional and international work. This is our integrated approach to peace.