GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
WILPF UK PRIVACY STATEMENT
- This organisation is the UK Section of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF UK), and the address of our office is 52/54 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8RT. The email address is email@example.com
- On our membership database we hold the following information, as supplied by members themselves: First Name, Surname, Address, Phone Number, Email address, Local Branch, Type of Membership, Subscription/Donation Information (Payment method, date paid, amount paid) Date of joining WILPF UK.
- We hold this information to send out Annual Reports, Newsletters, Information on our events, Nomination and Voting papers, and to record the subscriptions and donations paid.
- Under the legislation we have a legal right to hold this information because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- The information is updated when updates are supplied by members.
- WILPF UK does not supply the information to any person or organisation outside of WILPF UK.
- Any members has a right to see the information held
- If a member resigns from WILPF UK, the information will be deleted within one month of the notification.
- Any notification should be sent to our office address as shown above